Orange Frothy Recipe for Bar
Orange juice is a popular drink and many inhabitants of the planet start the morning with a glass of citrus fresh, not only for enjoying the taste, but also for recharging with vitamin C and organic acids that positively influence the body. Save all the benefits can only be done with the right preparation, which will help recipes presented below.
How useful is orange juice?
Orange juice, the benefit and harm of which are concepts that have a fine border between each other. To inflict harm to the body can only excessive consumption (over 500 ml of juice), and if properly applied, it will also help restore immunity, increase stress resistance, strengthen blood vessels, digestive system and relieve anemia.
- Orange juice is small-calorie, so it can be safely included in the diet.
- Begin acquaintance with the juice should be gradually: in the beginning, take on an empty stomach no more than 50 ml per day, after – increase the dose.
- People with gastrointestinal and allergic diseases are advised to dilute the juice with water in a 1: 1 ratio.
Orange juice for the winter time
Most people prefer home-made juice to the home, arguing their choice for the high cost of the latter. Juice from 4 oranges will help dispel this myth, because it is the most economical option, allowing, through simple manipulations, to get as much as 9 liters of delicious nectar from simple and affordable products.
- orange – 4 pcs .;
- water – 9 l;
- sugar – 800 g;
- citric acid – 30 g.
- Spray the orange with boiling water, dry and put for 2 hours in the freezer.
- Grind along with the pulp in a meat grinder, pour 3 liters of water and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Strain through the colander, after – through the cheesecloth.
- Add the remaining water, sugar and citric acid, mix, and after an hour, pour the orange juice into bottles.
Pumpkin juice with orange
If you want to combine a pleasant taste with a huge set of vitamins, you should definitely roll up the pumpkin juice with orange for the winter. A unique combination of vegetable and citrus will make the drink bright, invigorating, fragrant, will provide a lot of useful substances and pleasant sour-sweetness, absolutely leveling a specific pumpkin taste.
- orange – 4 pcs .;
- pulp of pumpkin -1.5 kg;
- water – 2.5 liters;
- sugar – 250 g;
- citric acid – 40 g.
- Cut the pumpkin pulp, boil in water for 25 minutes and rub.
- With oranges, peel off the peel, peel, pulp in a meat grinder.
- Add zest and pulp in pumpkin puree, pour sugar, citric acid and cook for 5 minutes.
Juice from frozen oranges
Juice from frozen oranges – a find for lovers of delicious budget drinks. In addition to its low cost, this fragrant drink is no different from fresh juice and is simply being prepared. To remove bitterness, oranges are frozen, cleaned and squeezed. The resulting juice is mixed with syrup, cooked for 15 minutes and poured into jars.
- water – 500 ml;
- orange – 1,5 kg;
- sugar – 120 g.
- Frozen oranges defrost, clean and grind in a blender.
- Squeeze the juice and strain.
- Cook the syrup from the water and sugar.
- Pour the juice into it and cook for 15 minutes.